Robotics is a widely ramified field encompassing a great number of technical areas. This basic course includes the necessary fundamentals to understand modern robotics. It covers the basic principles in industrial robotics, which will be examined extensively, while various robot types and their mathematical modeling (robot kinematics) will be discussed.
In addition, participants will engage with basic concepts and methods in peripheral robot sensory technology and its data evaluation, where particular attention is paid to image recognition and processing as well as appropriate sensor types for the perception of the environment.
- Modern robot technology for industrial use
- Sensitive robots for collaborative robotic applications
- Characteristics, skills and modeling of serial and mobile robots
- Motion description of objects and bodies using kinematic methods
- Finding and locating objects to solve advanced robot Tasks
- Machine perception of surroundings
- Robot-camera calibration and correction of lens distortion
- Implementation of safety aspects based on vision principles
- Fundamentals and use of Sensor Fusion
- Visualization of sensor data